Learn how to develop a point-of-view (POV) that transforms UX and market research into actionable business decisions
There is an existential threat to research.
Researchers have a lack of impact on the businesses they serve.
But it isn't their fault. The game they are playing is rigged against them.
- They are buried under functions like UX Design or Marketing as de facto "service providers," only called upon or deployed as a resource upon request
- They have been trained that delivering impartial data is the right—and only—thing to do (hint: it's not)
- They have been conditioned to deliver research decks that end up in the research repository graveyard rather than delivering business decisions
- They deal with rampant and persistent Confirmation Bias from stakeholders, being asked to "validate" thinking rather than discover the truth
- They are excluded from conversations or even having an opinion by stakeholders who shut them down and aren't interested in what they have to say (but these same stakeholders decree how much they support diversity, equity, and inclusion)
Enter, Insight to Impact.
Insight to Impact is a 60-minute video course that takes you through everything I have done as a research leader to influence business decisions by writing impactful POV's for Twitter, Panasonic, Gtmhub, Indeed, and Twilio.
So, if you are ready to...
- Be seen as an integral part of the team by being the single source of truth for customer and market data, rather than being a "service provider" who is only seen as the methods they use, i.e. "give me a usability test"
- Tie the work you do to the things the business needs and cares about, rather than some stakeholder's agenda
- Be seen as a peer to Product, Design, Marketing, and others, rather than as an embedded resource to be deployed
- Have the confidence to have a voice in the business and be part of solving the larger business problems
- Increase your perceived value in business, making research a "must have," rather than a "nice to have"
Then Insight to Impact is for you.
What people are saying:
✔️ How to write a POV that influences business decisions
✔️ How to target your POV toward the five key business outcomes that leaders care about
✔️ How any researcher—regardless of experience—can deliver an impactful POV
✔️ The hidden reason to generate a POV (and it's not what you think)
✔️ The secret sauce behind someone listening to your argument versus hearing your argument
✔️ How to apply detective-grade case-building strategies to your research projects
✔️ The 3 distinct phases of a research project—hint: they aren't what you think
✔️ The secret tool that the intelligence community uses to move with imperfect information
✔️ How to write different points of view for different scenarios
✔️ How to prime stakeholders to not only accept your POV, but actually want it
✔️ An investigative journalism tactic that will capture the attention of your audience
✔️ How to craft and defend an argument like world-class trial attorneys
✔️ Why you should not be impartial when presenting insights
✔️ Why abductive reasoning is the secret to moving faster than product development
✔️ How to prepare your cross-functional stakeholders to embrace your POV
✔️ How to present your POV to all stakeholders—from peers to the c-suite
✔️ and more...
Insight to Impact offers you the systems, tools, and processes to develop a POV, deliver it to an accepting audience, and have the POV influence business decisions.
Insight to Impact FAQs
When will I get my course?
You will get access to the course as soon as you purchase it! You will also get free updates for life.
Who is Insight to Impact for?
Insight to Impact is for UX researchers, product researchers, market researchers, and customer researchers. It is also for people who need to use research to make business decisions, but don't do it as a part of their daily job, i.e. you are an owner, founder, CEO, product manager, UX designer, or person responsible for marketing or product development.
Who shouldn't buy this?
- Don't buy this if you are looking for a silver bullet that will fix all your problems.
- Don't buy this if you are looking for the purchase alone to solve your problems. In other words, this course gives you the tools, but you'll have to do the work. Possessing the tool won't create a POV for you; you must put what you learn into practice.
Why the heck should I listen to you? Who are you?
My name is Dr. Ari Zelmanow. I lead experience research for Twilio's Core Platform Team. Prior to that, I built Analytics, Research, and Insights teams for Gtmhub and Panasonic and built research practices at Indeed and Twitter, helping businesses make more informed—and less risky—business decisions.
Ok. Got it. This must be expensive right?
No. It's $99. The price will probably increase to $199 in 2023, but it will still be incredibly affordable.
Wait, what? Why so inexpensive?
This isn't my primary source of income, and my main goal is to give back to the community.
What if I can't afford $99?
Either email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on Twitter @arizelmanow and let's see what we can work out.
How long will it take to see results?
It depends. Are you going to implement what you learn? If so, you could see results immediately (for some things). For others, a bit longer.
Ok. What do I do next if I want to get started?
Click the "buy this" button and started today.
How do I get updates?
This will constantly be updated. You get FREE lifetime updates. When anything new is released, you will get an email letting you know the book has been updated AND what has been updated.
What's the refund policy?
If what you see is not what you expected, just reply to the download email within 30 days, and you'll get a full refund. No questions asked**
** No refund on booked coaching sessions.
Note: For pre-order purchases, I got you covered. The thirty days begins after the official launch.